Interfor International is holding a Seminar on Cyber Warfare with Bird and Bird in Munich on March 26th.
Cyberattacks against corporations have evolved greatly in the past few years. Instead of denial-of-service attacks, annoying malware or ransomware, companies now face sophisticated and targeted activity by criminal networks that use social engineering to impersonate company executives to request wire transfers into compromised bank accounts, along with other deceptive tactics to infiltrate a company’s computer systems and access sensitive data and account information.
We are looking forward to a lively discussion as seasoned expert investigators and legal advisors share real examples of cyberattacks on corporations, along with effective defensive strategies and investigative approaches for recovering assets across multiple jurisdictions.
Registration and light breakfast
Benjamin Kunde, Executive Vice President, Interfor International
- CEO Phishing
- Preventative Cyber Penetration Testing
- Post Hack Offshore Account Investigations and Social Media Research
Juval Aviv, Chairman, Interfor International
- Cyber Threats and Hacking Attacks on Companies
- International Asset Search and Recovery
- Due Diligence and Fraud Prevention
Alexander Duisberg and Ralph Panzer, Partners,
Bird & Bird LLP
- Legal framework for cyber risks
- Breach notifications
- Managers’ liability and risk mitigation